About Us

 

Your Team of Real Estate Professionals

 

Colleen Debo

GRI, E-CERTIFIED, REALTOR®

Jill Dehart

SRES, REALTOR®

Bruce Fleming

REALTOR®

 

Cochran "Jerry" Flemming III

ASSOCIATE BROKER, GRI

Joe Gradwell

REALTOR®

Edwards F. Mclaughlin

GRI, CRB, ABR, SRES – BROKER/OWNER

 

Jacqueline C. Mclaughlin

SRES, GRI, ABR – ASSOCIATE BROKER/OWNER

Corey Olszanski

REALTOR®

Beverly Szedny Pietrandrea

SRES, REALTOR®

 

Joan Shanahan

SRES, REALTOR®

Tracie Eckel Ward

REALTOR® – COMMERCIAL/RETAIL DIVISION

 

 

Our Rich Heritage

A Timeline of a Century of Service
to Beaver County, PA

  • 1926

    The partners retired from active affiliation and were succeeded by Adams Anderson and John R. McLaughlin, Sr. Adams Anderson succeeded his father, and John McLaughlin Sr. took over the Bovard family interest of his wife. At that time they changed the name to Bovard-Anderson Co.

  • 1966

    Upon Mr. Anderson’s retirement, John McLaughlin, Jr. purchased his interest and joined his father as partner.

  • 1986

    John McLaughlin, Sr. retired at age 83, after being active in the business for over 61 years.

  • 1994

    Edwards’ wife Jacqueline joined the Bovard Anderson team.

 
  • 1904

    Operating under the name Bovard and Anderson Company, George R. Bovard and William S. Anderson, started an Insurance and Real Estate company. The company concentrated on insurance, property management, building and real estate sales.

  • 1953

    John R. McLaughlin, Jr. joined his father and uncle in the firm.

  • 1973

    John Jr.’s wife, Jo Etta Z. (Nicky) McLaughlin joined the company.

  • 1987

    Edwards F. McLaughlin joined the firm. Five years later Edwards secured a full equity position with the company and was appointed acting president.

  • 2000’s

    The McLaughlin Family and their dedicated staff continue a tradition of real estate service to Beaver County.

 

Our Historic Building

Our distinctive, renovated Victorian style building at 617 Third Street in Beaver has housed our firm in the same location for a century. Built circa 1890, the building fits the distinctive nature of our historic community. Our building has received a prestigious “Beautification and Restoration Award” from the Beaver Area Heritage Foundation.