Why Live in Beaver County?
- 45 minutes from major Pittsburgh attractions
- 20 minutes from the Pittsburgh International Airport
- Accessible to major Interstate highways
- Significantly lower property taxes than Allegheny County
- Well positioned for growth, with room to expand.
Beaver County Historic and Cultural Attractions
Beaver County features very high quality social, recreational, educational, cultural and historical benefits for its residents. The amenities range from riverfront dining and a local winery to picturesque golf courses and parks.
Parks and Recreation
- City of Aliquippa
- Borough of Ambridge
- Borough of Beaver
- Brighton Township
- Borough of Monaca
- Borough of New Brighton
- Borough of Rochester
- Beaver County Public Schools
- Beaver County Private Schools
- Community College of Beaver County
- Geneva College
- Penn State – Beaver
- Trinity Episcopal School for Ministry